It's hoodie weather...
... actually its *THIS* hoodie weather
this week brings the first day of fall. i love fall but holy crap where did summer go. i had so many plans that - well, i didnt do. i guess thats the way life happens huh. all these intentions and then you end up at work - printing hoodies which brings me back to the initial reason i started this. ITS HOODIE SEASON. camp fires and tents and games of stump. cool breezes and colder nights. yeah - hoodies. so THIS hoodie in particular is why i even decided to write a post. we search for the perfect EVERYTHING and this one damn near nails it in the hoodie dept.
its an Anvil brand number 71600/ Fashion Zip up.
heres why it rules
- its a zip. we have taken polls and thats what people are digging damn near 10/1. i personally love a pullover but cant deny the ease and obvious appeal of something with a zipper, on and off w/o knocking off your hat or mussing your coiffure.
- at 7.2 oz - its that mid range between too thin and too warm. its just right.
- its got a decent selection of colors to choose from.
- its combed ringspun. you know those soft fashion fwd tees you love so much. thats why they feel so good. soft and smooth on the outside with a creamy caramel filling...but without the caramel, unless you add it yourself. if you do, please send us pics. that sounds awesome. and gross.
- 75% cotton / 25% poly. gives you some breathe without all that shrinkage.
- white sewn in features - i accidentally typed "feathers" NOW THAT hoodie would have been awesome - but yeah, white zip and pullstring for that contrasting pop of color that everybody loves so much
- it fits right. not too baggy - not to slim. its in the groove and you / your customers / your fans are going to look awesome wearing it.
- i forgot what 8 was for but ....
- its a fashion fit hoodie for the price of a standard cut.
anyway, thats it. that hoodie rules and you should consider it. heres a link to the colors etc. and the specs are included there and below.
- 7.2 oz
- 75% cotton/25% polyester
- Combed ring spun
- Unlined hood
- White circular drawcord
- 3/4'' contrast white neck tape
- 2" rolled forward shoulder
- Back Patch
- 1x1athletic rib-knit with spandex
- Double-needle finish on all
- Double-needle topstitch at neck, shoulder and waistband
want to get that (or anything) moving? thats simple: