WE ARENT TAKING ANY MORE APPLICANTS FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION.
ITS NOT FILLED YET - WE JUST NEED TO SORT THRU THE APPLICANTS -
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO APPLY - PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THIS BIG TEXT IS GONE
CUSTOMER SERVICE : FULLTIME
- this position is great for a person with a positive attitude and ability to help customers navigate the variables of placing an order for screen printing, design, etc.
- experience in print is GREAT
- patience is a must
- ability to problem solve....
UGH this looks like such BS obvious requirements
listen, we have a really cool thing going here and we need to bring someone in to help because we are growing in really cool ways. Our customers are the only thing that are making this happen and the right person already knows that AND knows how to talk to people.... to know the difference between whats being said and whats really needed - they know that there are a million variables to iron out AND know how to help the customer make those decisions without dropping the ball or stressing out. they know what design is worth, they know being calm is the key, they know that a tri-blend shirt is more expensive AND they know why. they also know you cant really do a clean discharge print on it unless you want that look of the non-cotton fibers that wont discharge. they know how to save customers costs and simplify the process. they know.
- a great radio phone voice would be cool
- 80% of the people that work here play bass so a drummer would be rad
- our new warehouse is right off the south hills junction so public transport is super easy if needed
- we have a solid benefits package (outlined below)
AND if you work for a shop and it sucks there BUT you really love the medium - give us an email.
CommonWealth Press offers a great working environment, flexible schedule and benefits that include but are not limited to:
- paid vacations
- paid holidays
- profit sharing
- health care
- retirement plan with matching %
- theres a bunch more...
RETAIL SALES : PART TIME
- retail sales positions at our new store in the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- must have reliable transportation and a super positive personality.
- Airport hours can start as early as 5am.
- ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales.
- Using a cash register, being nice to people, ability to carry on a conversation.
- Knowledge of fashion and brand are way more than helpful.